10970 S. Pikes Peak Drive, Parker, CO 80138 - Tel: 303-840-7021 - Fax: 303-840-7166 - office@exdvpinc.com
Tallman House Exploration Development Inc's Office
The History Of The Yellow House
At the age of four Charles Herzog (1870-1939) came with his parents to the United States, first settling in Illinois.

In 1906 he married Esther Lewis (1881-1967) and in 1910 they came to Parker. Available records give no clue as to how and where Ester and Charles met and became acquainted.

Charles went into partnership with Walter M. Lewis, his brother-in-law, in a general merchandise business. The partnership lasted until 1916, when Walter retired. Charles operated the business until his death in 1939.

After Charles' death, Esther married Stratford Tallman, son of John M. and Elizabeth Tallman, in 1945. The house was built in 1911 and occupied by Esther the rest of her life.

EDI is the forth occupier of this wonderful building and if you would like to stop by and take a tour we would be more than happy to oblige.

How to find Us (This will open a new window)